It is very quick and easy for non-admin users to get started with FlashCX.ai setup. Please follow along
- FlashCX.ai is already installed on Teams workspace by your organization administrator.
- You have access to your Microsoft Teams account
- You have credentials for your Salesforce account
Step by Step
- Login to Microsoft Teams and search for FlashCX.ai in contacts like you do when you send a message to another person. This should look like below:
- Open your browser and type https://admin.flashcx.ai . This will show a login page. Type your email as shown below:
- Click next and provide your name, and pick a password as shown below
- This will login to your dashboard as shown below
- Select Salesforce from the list as shown below and click login to salesforce button.
- This will open the Salesforce login page. Provide your credentials as shown below and click login:
- Click allow access as shown below:
- This will close the new window and bring you back to your dashboard as shown below. You will notice the "login to salesforce" button will change to "connected"
- That's all. Go back to Microsoft teams and type a command like contact and hit enter. If all goes well you should see the results like below: