Getting Started FlashCX.ai on Microsoft Teams
Created by: IT Management
Modified on: Thu, 4 Jun, 2020 at 2:54 PM
This document outlines the steps to set up and run http://flashcx.ai on Microsoft Teams.
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app#desktopAppDownloadregion
- Enter your email address in the "Get the Teams mobile app" section.
- Login to your email and press the install button.
- Once logging in to your Microsoft Account, at the very bottom left, click on the install to the Desktop button.
- Once the installation is complete for Microsoft teams and you have logged in, click the button on the bottom left called Apps.
- Search up FlashCX.ai and click add. Once you have clicked add, press the Open button.
- FlashCX.ai will show up in the left bar. Once you see the message pane, try to message something.
- If you get the following error "No user account found. Please setup your account at the admin console or email us at email@example.com," follow the admin console link.
- Enter the admin information and click validate.
- Now, if you type lead in the chat in FlashCX.ai, it will pull up a customer's information.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.